the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.
- more superheroes with disabilities
- more superheroes with visible physical and prominent mental disabilities which affect their day-to-day lives and their superheroing in negative, significant ways
- more superheroes proud of who they are and fine with their disability
- more superheroes with entire arcs about accepting and learning to work with their disabilities
- no more magical recovery from disabilities
Two men kissing in a photo booth in 1953 (source)